The Special Travel offers travelers all kinds of unique tours and excursions that travelers can add to their itinerary. If you are a history enthusiast, we have a variety of tours that will allow you to dive deep into Cubas rich history.
Cuban Revolution: E-Bike Tour
The excursion ‘Cuban Revolution’ takes you by E-bike to the historical places of the Revolution in Havana. This is the opportunity to discover in person in one day Cuba’s past and the present.
- Museum birth house of José Martí
- Museum 28 of September (CDR)
- Museum of the Revolution
- Memorial Granma, Malecón
- Anti-Imperialist Tribune
- Revolution Square
- Casa de Las Américas
Hang Like Hemingway: E- Bike Tour
Visit the places which were often frequented by Ernest Hemingway and which he liked best!
We pass the day biking to the places where Hemingway’s life took place in Cuba. Havana proudly preserves the sites for which the Nobel Prize for literature had a preference.
- Visit Hemingway’s room at the Hotel Ambos Mundos, where the writer stayed when he first arrived in Cuba
- Explore the suburban area, enjoying beautiful views from Finca Vigía, Hemingway’s winter residence between 1940 to 1950.
- Have lunch at the restaurant ‘La Terraza’ in Cojimar, where the famous writer also used to eat.
Old Havana: Walking Tour
The historic center/centre of the city, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is the oldest part, being the only space that was covered during the first centuries of colonialism, settling in it fortresses and other great monuments, which make it one of the richest colonial complexes in Latin America.
- Palacio de los Capitanes Generales (Captains Generals Museum)
- Maqueta de La Habana Vieja (large scaled down model of Old Havana)